Black and white slide of a postcard numbered 7448A with a view of the west side of Washington Street between 1st and 2nd Streets looking north. The tallest building is the Banking House of A.W. Clarke and was built in 1892. To the right of the bank is the Big Store, Meat Market and a restaurant and to the left is the C.S. West Undertaker and Furniture Store. Wooden sidewalks, power poles, hitching posts,and a gas lamp line the street.